About AMK Electrolysis - Mary Ann Kara, LE, CPE
Mary Ann Kara received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Bridgeport, in Bridgeport, Connecticut and is a graduate of The Kree Institute in New York City. She has been a practicing electrologist since 1981 and maintains a New Jersey Electrolysis License as well as a Connecticut Electrolysis License. She received her CPE designation in 1987 and maintains this credential by attending continuing education classes held locally and nationally.
Mary Ann also became a NJ Licensed Esthetician in 2007 and looks forward to expanding her practice to include skin care treatments.
AMK Electrolysis specializes in the "delicate art of permanent hair removal"
- Board Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE #300153)
- Licensed by State of New Jersey (License # 25ML00009000)
- Licensed by State of Connecticut (License # 000305)
- Utilizes sterilized and insulated, disposable gold probes
- Professional, private office with spa-like setting
- Conveniently located in the greater Princeton area close to Route 1, Hyatt Hotel and the Princeton Junction train station
- "Complimentary Consultation" to all inquiring clients and former electrolysis recipients to assess hair removal needs to create a customized treatment program.
- Reasonable rates
- Ample Parking
- Specializing in PCOS and difficult cases
- Day, Evening and Saturday appointments available
Locations and Contact Information
Contact information, office locations, and appointment hours are available on our Contact page.
Member of the American Electrology Association
AEA was established in 1958 and is the largest institutional nonprofit membership organization for permanent hair removal professionals. The AEA is dedicated to promoting high standards of competency, integrity and professionalism. The AEA affirms the practice of permanent hair removal as an allied health profession. It promotes the high standards in electrolgist's education, practice, ethics and champions state licensing and regulations for the profession to protect the public interest.
Certified Professional Electrologist
The Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE) credential signifies that an electrologist's knowledge has been tested and measured against a national standard of excellence. A Certified Professional Electrologist goes above and beyond their initial training. The credential is voluntary and requires continuing education pursuits. Board certification keeps the electrologist aware of changes in the profession and gives them the tools to respond.
Member of Electrologists Association of New Jersey
Electrologists Association of New Jersey (EANJ) was established in 1947 by pioneers in the electrolysis field who were dedicated to promoting the highest standards of professional education and ethics. This association also maintains that these skilled professionals would provide protection and safety to the public.
- Connecticut Licensed Electrologist - License #000305
- New Jersey Licensed Electrologist - License #25ML00009000
- New Jersey Licensed Skin Care Specialist - License #32WC00268300
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Bridgeport - Bridgeport, CT
Permanent hair removal services convenient to:
Hair Removal Services: